What did you do to day?

I got lucky enough to spend the day with my three year old nieces and their seven year old sister. We made gingerbread houses, got some fabric to make them place mats and went to look at my daughters horse. What a fun filled day. Their parents went shopping for a while.
What did you do?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• gee, i am still tired from hosting thanksgiving yesterday lol. but i did put up the other christmas tree, put away all the fall decorations and started bringing up christmas stuff. if i was feeling like myself both the trees would be fully decorated by now lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Slept, and watched the SVU marathon! I still have a turkey hang over blahh. It was a lazy day.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Ate, shopped, ate some more.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 9:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• sounds fun we did some shopping late in the afternoon of course...had a dentist appt :) and @ home now roaming Cafemom :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Washed 8 loads of laundry, cleaned house top to bottom and took Christmas out of the attic to be set up this weekend. I'm pooped. Time to make a drink and relax.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:28 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Work
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• just stayed home and relaxed with the family
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• worked, work tomorrow too,,,im so boring
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• worked all day, came home to exhaustion (in laws and ss, lol), then my mom came up (lovve my mommy!!), cleaned the disaster area (kitchen), then i went shopping to get some me time, came home, watched jeff dunham, still watching it lol, and now online getting some more me time because dh is passed out on the couch, and i finally got ss to sleep. i read him a story, and then he read me a story. im so proud of him for reading me a story. he's 6. but i guess i should be getting some zzz's to go back to work again tomorrow. :)
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 9:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I cleaned the basement and the bathroom, watched a few movies with my babies, and made dinner.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2010