Does anyone know anything about Paper Jams?

My son is asking for a paper jams guitar and amp for Christams. They look really cheap. Do your kids have them or someone you know. Do they really work? Do they break easy?

LilBldSoccerMom

Asked by LilBldSoccerMom at 9:39 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My SS played with one in the store and it did work. He liked it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• LOL...I thought you were talking about a PRINTER...when they get a paper jam! LOL>
    No, never heard of it.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My son-in-law, who teaches guitar, said one of his students got one and quickly got bored with it. He said it looked like a waste of money to him, but I know several kids that have asked for one. Why not check it out in the store and see what you think.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:45 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• You can check out their videos on You Tube that people whom have them have posted.

I actually got one for my son, but won't know how great they are ( or not! ) til Christmas Day! My 78 yr old Dad played with that and the drums in Walgreens.......said he thinks it would be fun enough, he had fun with it, but knowing my son, he will probably get bored with it!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 9:50 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I think it looks like wasted money and cheap junk. DS was saying they're cool and wanted one and I told him he has a real guitar and didn't need that fake junk.
    Anonymous

• We saw these in Walmart and they are definately cheap... but that's what I would expect for a fraction of the cost of real musical equipment. They seemed of good enough quality that someone could, iff they wanted to and treid, could keep them in good playable condition for a long time. They could get easily destroyed if left out where younger kids would maul them!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 10:13 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I've been wondering about these too but ended up going a different way for holiday presents
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 7:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010