I found out my soon to be ex is dating .......

I found out my soon to be ex is dating my ex best friend. I was friends with her till he wanted a divorce. She said she was going to stay out of our lives till we figure out what we was going to do. Also said she would never date him if we do get a divorce. He denies it. My kids tell me every time they come home from being with him that they was with her and her kids and what they did. What would you do?

My3Ez

Asked by My3Ez at 10:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• he is going to be your ex so you should let it go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• She would not be my friend any more..I would never talk to her again ever..And the soon to be EX..Well thank god he is going to be your EX soon.I would not talk to him unless it was about the kids, everything else I would just tell him to don't talk to me.  Good luck

Answer by louise2 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• If they both are your ex then just let it be. Be happy now that you got 2 no good backstabbers out of your life. Do you and let them do them. As long as you are ok and your kids are taken well care of then don't worry about it. The truth will come out eventually, so just let the chips fall where they may.
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 10:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It hurts and that is real!!! Try to think of all the things in life you can do to become a happier person! You have been betrayed by two people you care about! I am sorry that you have to feel this way! Try to keep yourself busy and surrounded by people who really care..
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I know this hurts your feelings badly.This ex bf is going to be in your kids life without your control.You should just act like it doesn't bother you around your kids, to keep them out of it.Kids are put in the middle when people get divorced and it hurts them for the rest of their life.I'd go talk to a counselor anyway.I got divorced and had alot of anger issues, and I wish I had gone to talk to someone.But I didn't.It will get easier after some time passes.And heck, if he screwed you over, he will screw her over too.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:12 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I WOULD say get over it, but being its your EX BFF, that is some jacked up shit for HER to do to you! I wonder if they were cheating..... IM sorry. try to move on and find a BF and BFF that are worthy of you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2008