What makes your family unique or different?

Like, just little things that are a little weird/funny, that are special about your family?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 9:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• We all like to play practical jokes, that sometimes last for years!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Well...they are my family. Unique, because they are not yours?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Well...they are my family. Unique, because they are not yours? "

Well, that's not very unique. There are LOTS of families that aren't mine, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My Family is HUGE. Over 70 people (my, DH, my kids, My mom and siblings, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Cousins kids) all go to my grandparents for Holidays. about half that number show up at my Grandparents every Sunday for football and dinner. 95% of us live within 10 minutes of the other family members.
    We are a loud, fun group of people who never pass up a good eucher tournament (or any other card game for that matter)
    We get told often that we are a unique family and that there are not many families like mine around any more =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 9:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• OBlmomma, sounds like my family in the huge part. we all lived withing 3 mins of eachother, but now we all seem to be moving further and further from one another, but I still hold those childhood memories of about 50, 60 ppl from my family in an apartment for the holidas.. and Christmas at gifting time?! CRAZY! It was awesome though!
    Luisa621

Answer by Luisa621 at 9:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Well with me and partner, we act like kids still lol. We as a family like to make funny noises and laugh about it lots..
    ChildGoddess

Answer by ChildGoddess at 10:10 PM on Nov. 26, 2010