What are some good websites for 5-7 yr olds? For learning and for educational games.

Asked by salemymeyer at 8:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My DD is 6. Lately she likes .

Answer by gaamom at 8:26 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• nick
    pbs kids

and many more

Answer by kaysha at 8:27 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• has stories and lots of worksheets you can print out, categorized by grade, theme, and subject. has lots of interactive games, clips, and activities to help children who are learning to read.

I use both as a kindergarten teacher =)

Answer by KDW211 at 8:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I love all of the worksheet at . They have new ones each day...and something for everyone.

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:08 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I highly recommend they have a free option that I find to be more than enough but a pay option that is quite amazing. There are a few others that I like: is fun but not overly educational. good for reflexes and has beautiful images and music. has some good options for learning to read and spell.

Answer by colleengun at 9:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• is the one that my children's school recommended to us.

Answer by proudmama4 at 9:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Try kids AOL or AOL Jr. They have games, cartoons, printouts for coloring, etc. My 5 year old son loves it. You can create your child's personal screen name for free.

Answer by Sexymom75 at 9:45 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

Also if they are a big reader you can go to You read books and get points. With these points you can buy prizes.

Answer by jessnsamimom at 11:21 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• For There is even a math baseball game. is another real neat one. There are a lot of work sheets and coloring sheets like for learning to count money.
    Hope this helps.

Answer by baby98 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

Answer by tiggermom803 at 12:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2008