Im 8 weeks pregnant. and the only sympotm i have had is tender breast. Now i am starting to spot blood, kinda dark red like when you first start your monthly cycle, really no pain just a few everyonce and a while, i dont have a doctor yet, and i have no one to watch my daughter if i go to the er, what should i do?... my boyfriend says that if it is a misscarriage then they are just going to make you wait and see anyway is that true?

Momma2Eliza

Asked by Momma2Eliza at 4:08 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You need to get an OBGYN and make an appointment. It may be nothing but why go thru that anxiety.
    Texgirl73

Answer by Texgirl73 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I agree with texgirl. And if no one can watch your daughter, take her anyway. You don't want to mess around with this--it could be something serious.
    bluiidmommy

Answer by bluiidmommy at 8:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2008