Why are so many people pissed about Obama's Win?

A lot of people say he is a liar, he's not elgible to be president, etc, etc.... At the end of the day politicians are politicians, they all lie, but some are just better at getting more people to believe them and be on their side. Obama clearly wiped the floor with McCain's ass by winning the electoral and popular vote. No matter who likes it he will be the new president, and is supported by so many. I can't wait for him to prove all the non-supporters wrong. OBAMA HAS MADE HISTORY!

ms.busybody

Asked by ms.busybody at 10:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• b/c they don't want to see a brotha in office...they think they are gonna miss something, lose something but they were doing that while bush is in office...they think blks can't get a job done but guess what....WATCH IT HAPPEN! AND OBAMA ISN'T SOCIALIST...and mccain, he showed how much of a winner he is last night when he held his head up high and conceded...but i bet had he not chosen sarah, he would have had a better chance..his f up...you live and learn.sarah was the one who was gonna jack america up..she and todd. americans are smart..they made the smart choice..mr. barack obama
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Amen to that !!!!
    Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• very sad day for america even more sad than 911.now we can expect more terrosist attack shortly are you ready?
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• SOme people are pissed because they didn't want a socialist president.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• obama sucks, dude, just wait and see. I cant wait for everyone to tell me I was right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i agree most people dont want a SOCIALIST for a president.
    Anonymous

• I am not pissed. But I will continue to be Pro Free Market, Pro Military, And for less governmental control and for MORE personal accountability... Why does that piss you off? lol..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• well to all the obama supporters when he starts doing stuff you dont like you will have NO room to start bitching about him, because you help put him in office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• 4% of millions of votes is not wiping the floor. Its divided fairly equally in halves. Also we are tired of people like you being poor winners and rubbing our faces in it. Just grow up and let us have our moment of licking our wounds. Okay? Is that too much to ask? Let me guess...twenty somethings.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am afraid a lot of people voted for him because they were afraid McCain was another Bush, so from that fear they just gave Obama their vote without even knowing any of his policies...yep its going to be a fun 4 years...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008