How to get rid of my husband's exgirlfriend who is still on him?

This ex gf still calls and texts, she still thinks that they still have a relationship eventhough my husband already refuse to her. She use her daughters to get symphathy from my husband.

Iamthemrs

Asked by Iamthemrs at 10:15 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• This is something that your husband needs to take care of. If he doesn't then he is leading her on even though he isn't trying to.

That means that he should not reply to any of her texts and should have no contact with her.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• i agree with jademom. that's his problem to deal with. he might have to change his phone number if that is what it takes.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• So is the daughter his? If not, then I agree with Jademom07 above. He needs to ignore all texts and calls. I think maybe he should change his number if it's too bad. He definitely needs to deal with it himself!!!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:21 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Basically unless the children are his, you and him need to talk and he really needs to change some numbers...
    He also needs to tell his ex that it's over and to stop bothering him...
    He is only leading the woman on by excepting her calls and texts.
    Good Luck
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• one word.............left hook......ok ok that was 2 words but u catch my drift ;)
    SteelersChick

Answer by SteelersChick at 10:32 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• ?? use HER daughters to get symphathy from my husband...or are they their daughters=are the children his too??

if the kids are not his, then he does not have to answer to phone=all done
    but if he has children with her, get used to it
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• If the kids aren't his, change that phone number asap. Block her from life.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 10:49 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Can you say H.I.T.M.A.N. Honey?!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 11:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Send his dirty laundry to her ,Ask her to bring it back neatly pressed too :) Use his phone to txt her, send a nice racy message (from him) talking about how hot he was last night and thankyou for the awesome sex, then include.. I love you baby, TY for being my wife. She will reply back with what ? And you will reply back with " oops.. sorry sent that to the wrong person" :))))))
    MSUDawgMom

Answer by MSUDawgMom at 2:42 AM on Nov. 27, 2010