what time do you stop "working" at night?

after about 9ish I am just so done! no more dishes, laundry, picking up. I am ready for me time. Usually on the laptop or TV.
When do you stop (or try to) and what do you do?

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 10:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am off by 3:45. But it is off to the races with DD. Her after school events keep us going until either 7 or 8 or 9 at nite. Otherwise, in front of the computer the minute I get home.
    jns131

Answer by jns131 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• out of bedWhen my head hits the pillow!

emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Around 10
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• agree with emerald, but it depends some nights Im out late picking oldest up from dance or sport or whatever. Never as early as I like!
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 11:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• about 5 minutes before I am ready for bed. As soon as I finally sit down to relax with my husband (who relaxed most of the day already), he's falling asleep on the couch so we just go to bed. I could stay up, but whats the point? It's usually 11 pm by then, which is too late to watch a movie or anything when you gotta get up early and do it all again the next day.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• there are days i work hard in my room sewing or knitting then there are days i do nothing i stay up till 3am and wake up 10am
    yes i know not good but the kids in this house are old enough to do the house work
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• On normal nights, after the kitchen is cleaned up from dinner. I do my best cleaning in the mornings when I'm fresh, awake, and willing to deal with everything. But then there are nights where I can't sleep and have to do laundry or mop. It really just depends on my sleeping habits.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 27, 2010