would u take in a child that your SO/BF had out side while he was in a relationship with you.

when i say take in i mean have  the child live with u and raise that child. even though this child is a result of him cheating on you.

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope because my husband wouldn't be in my home either!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I guess it depends on the situation. More than likely, we wouldn't still be together if my husband got another woman pregnant, so this wouldnt even be an issue.
    Anonymous

• NO! If my man cheated and got someone else pregnant his sorry ass would be kicked to the curb the moment I found out about it... and HE would be raising that child himself- it would NOT be allowed in my home with my children!
    Anonymous

• Never
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I probaly would only because to me its easier to raise him , then have DH visit and worry and baby mama drama(Im sure you'll still have some). Its my kids brother and Id want him cared for its not kids fault.
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 10:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• If you forgave your husband/SO for the transgression, then I would say YES.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• honestly I probably would... if the woman would have absolutly no part of our lives again ( as in her parental rights are gone) ...

AND if it was a one time thing...
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• If my Dh and I had reconciled and I had forgiven him then yes of course. It's not the child's fault.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:14 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• No if that happened I'd kick my hubs to the curb. I would not be able to take the child in and raise it as my own.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:24 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• it's not the child's fault he was born into that situation, and deserves all the love and warmth of any other child
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2010