Did Mirena make you tired?

I got the Mirena 2 days ago and it went fine. It didn't hurt. I've only bled a little bit. One thing I've noticed is that I'm unbelievably tired. I could not wake up at all yesterday...even after 3 or so expresso's. Today I took naps with my baby all morning and didn't get up until noon. Now it's 7ish and I could fall asleep sitting up. How long does this last?

This is a repost because I may have asked it before everyone's kids went to bed. Other things I want to add to this is...My baby is 9 weeks old. Do you think the baby hormones and mirena hormones are just trying to situate in my body and that's making me tired?

sunshine58103

Asked by sunshine58103 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Health

• Could just be the exhaustion from having a baby. I don't think that's a common side effect of Mirena, but it might be worth a call to your doctor on Monday.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:53 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i'm not sure?
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:24 PM on Nov. 27, 2010