Do you believe....

that someone's weakest moment defines them as a person?

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Health

• Some times it shapes the way your life turns out. What I'm saying is, how you deal with it, learn from it, or use it to teach others, will define you as a person. When you are humbled, then you can become humble, which is a good quality in a person.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• We are all made up of little pieces... Each one defines a small part of who we are, including their weaknesses...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:03 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• (¯`*•.¸,¸.•*´¯)those moments deff make you who are are as a person later on in life i believe(¯`*•.¸,¸.•*´¯)
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• no
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:12 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Nope
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 11:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• No. The reason being is the motive behind their choice at that moment. Some react out of fear, rejection, low self esteem, or even from the way they've seen others do it. But to define a person. It would say they do this daily or are habitual about it. Its like when I was younger, I ran away from my problems. Today I face them the moment they happen because I want to learn, grow, and be done with it so I can move on to better things in life. If this person continues to make the same choice in their moment of weakness, maybe talking about it will help find out why they do it. If its a continual problem and more than what you want to deal with, or they choose not to make any improvements, better off letting go. To stay, thinking your love will change them or make them better is a false statement. We don't change until we've had enough and want to. Hope this helps...
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:07 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Not even a little bit.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 6:42 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• no. too cliche.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 7:48 AM on Nov. 27, 2010