Contractions.....

Okay I will be 37 weeks 2morrow. Well this is my 3rd child-But with the other 2 I was induced a month early and 3 weeks early(so I don't know what "REAL" labor feels like) well I've been to the er twice and the first time they claimed I was to far along to stop the contractions. Well they sent me home to see if the perkasuets stopped the contractions*which they did*...well the next week I went back having more contractions and they were coming every minute-2 minutes well they gave me a shot of bertheine*however u spell it* to stop them because they found out they had calculated my due date wrong. I was just like 35 weeks then. Well I'm already a loose 3 cm and 60-70% effaced. Me being already 37 weeks and having more contractions would they stop it? send me home or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• At 37 weeks you are considered full term, they shouldnt stop it this time. My friend just had hers at 37 weeks and they didnt stop her. You could always wait and see if they get really bad. I mean get rEALLY painful and 3 mins apart, then go... You'll know!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I've also been having the craps also lol. Was the baby okay born at 37 weeks?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• 40 weeks is really full term. Who knows what doctors will do.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• If you are already effaced that far and 37 weeks, there should be no reason they should stop it. THis is nature taking its coarse. Good luck mama!
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 11:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2008