people like this really make me dislike my job !!!

I am a real estate agent and i usually try to be the best I can be...

I have been working with this one couple and I really had to try to not smack them !

They have 2 kids already ( 7 year old boy, 3 year old girl ) and just got pregnant with their 3rd.... and said they want to try for 1 more.... so of course want a house that has atleast 3-4 bedrooms...

Besides that they want atleast 2 bathrooms, and something that doesnt need any work done so they can just move right in and since they are very handy ....

I showed them so many houses and was running out of options. The first one they loved but they said they didnt want it because they didnt want to paint the rooms ( one of the easiest things to change !) .. the second they didnt want because they didnt like the street ( understandable) ... and they just found things like the houses wasnt updated enough, the yard was too small , etc...

finally they came to me with a house they seen on the internet, so I set it up and we went and seen it and that is the house they bought !!

The reason it annoys me so much -- it is a very small 2 bedroom house, the yard it so small and narrow they couldnt even build on if they wanted to, it was so outdated, and there was obvious water damage.... not to mention it was at the top of their price range !!!!

GRRRRR

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hey...at least you got the comission, right?
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:29 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Less is sometimes more.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• that makes NO SENSE...wierdos.
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Yikes. Good luck with that.
    Anonymous

• theyre the ones that wanted to see it im sure they knew the square footage and the price before they went, what asses.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:36 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• That makes no sense. What are they thinking?
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:52 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• you say it was two bedroom no bigger then shoe box and they already have boy and girl so where every one sleeping
    the girl has to have her own room can not sleep with her brother and baby on the way and thinking of having other child in the near furture ,yeh they are nuts
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:04 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• That is weird
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:43 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• A few years back when me and my husband were looking to buy a house there were only 2 3 bedroom houses in this town of 600. we got out bidded on one house so we had to take the other because all the other houses were 2 bedrooms and we had 3 kids going on 4 so we needed the 3 bedroom.
    I cannot imagine how nice it would be to have a real choice!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:48 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• People are hard to figure out!
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 7:49 AM on Nov. 27, 2010