does it ever end?

Laundry just seems to magically reappear it's like the magical hamper that refills itself when empty lol

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 11:41 PM on Nov. 26, 2010 in Home & Garden

• multiplies like bunnies
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 11:42 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Nope... Just like dishes, there is no end!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Just when you have it all done, you look down and notice that the clothing you are wearing at that moment will have to go somewhere when you take it off.....

ugh......
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• take inventory of how many sets of clothing each of your family members have. if there's enough to last for a week, REFUSE to do laundry more often than that!! I have an 8 year old that's attached to certain clothing, so to get him to wear his other stuff, I simply put laundry up high when it's dry and folded, and once he wears what's in his room already, his favorite clothes reappear!! Also if you're not putting something in the washer every 2 days, weelll, they just gotta wear what's clean, don't they? :)
    purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 12:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Nope, never ends! Even if you throw it all away like I did once it just seems to reappear!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 12:17 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Its never ending, that is on my to do list today, I'm avoid it and playing here on cafemom.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 4:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Well, I told my family there is to be no more wearing of clothes...we're all to go naked. Hopefully that will do the trick! lol
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 8:18 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• lol i agree
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2010

• I agree its an endless Pitt Of Dispair :(
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 28, 2010