Do you think...

Jessie Jackson was crying tears of jealousy? I do.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• lmao, me too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• lol probably
    Anonymous

• Aww, poor Jesse :( LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• uncle tom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No. I think he had just witnessed what he and so many others have worked their entire lives for come partially to fruition. When I saw him crying I burst into tears myself! Can you IMAGINE seeing something that you NEVER thought would happen in your lifetime actually happen?
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 11:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No, he was crying because of the fact that a black man is President! Black people have worked hard for hundreds of years for equality and now they have it! Yes there is still racism, but this is one thing that makes is more equal. People thought they would never see this in their life times, and now they have. It's an amazing victory and a chance for everyone, black, white, yellow, red, brown, green, purple, whatever you are. I am proud to see a black man be President, my son can see someone like him as the leader of this country. It is AMAZING!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 11:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No. I thought it was very moving.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 11:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2008