Do you like to change your Christmas tree every year?

LilByrd

Asked by LilByrd at 12:37 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Holidays

• (¯`*•.¸,¸.•*´¯)Usually i do the same old thing every year we put up lots of lights all diff colors and the kids put whatever they want on the tree..this year i have changed it alittle...we are doing a blue bulbs and blue and white lights on the tree and the kids will do the usual decorations they have for it along with garland but i decided to pick the blue this year instead of going with the multi lights..we will be putting those on the windows this year..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• its only my 2nd christmas in my own home w the hubby.. and its an upgrade of last year.. i plan on buying ornaments every year to add...once i get the color i love.. havent gotten there yet!! lol
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 12:42 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I love mixing it up. We actually have more of a Michigan University theme to our house, so we got a blue tree and some lights. Made our own ornaments. We're planning on getting either a live tree or one of the fake green trees another year and making it more classy looking. Also, we have a cute little Nightmare Before Christmas tree that I also put up in another room. But I love switching it around. It makes it more fun.
    wolverinemama

Answer by wolverinemama at 12:47 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• yes, i enjoy finding new colors, changing again this year
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:48 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• our "theme" has been the same since we've lived together..
    ours is white and blue lights, with silver garland and blue/silver/white ornaments :)

sometime in the future I'd love to get other "themes" and be able to switch it up... :)
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 1:03 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i would like to, but cant afford to..sooooo its the same
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I leave it the same but each year before the kids grandma passed away she always made them ornaments so those were added. I will change up from beads garland or popcorn each year. Right now most of my stuff is looking pretty shabby so a change wouldnt hurt but we always will have the special ornaments from grandma.
    brbrowen

Answer by brbrowen at 2:57 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• We get a live tree every year.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Do you mean the decorations or the tree? Either way, that's wasteful to only use them one season.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I bought one this year, but not every year. I lost the last one when I moved.
    I have not been decorating in a few years. This year I decided to decorate
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 27, 2010