wow thats sad

i know this may not be a question but my friends stepdad died 3 yrs ago i mean i knew he died but i never knew he killed him self

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 12:41 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Did you hear why?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Suicide is sad. It effects so many people.
    VGonzalez73

Answer by VGonzalez73 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• @Kathy i have no idea why he did it all she said was she will never forget all the blood all over the place so maybe he shot himself
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 12:47 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Suicide is the final Fuck -You! My son's fiance hung herself 4 years ago; and he still hasn't got over it. It is the most selfish thing that a person can do to those who care about them. I have had a hard time forgiving her; because I feel that he wouldn't be in the shape he is in right now;; if she hadn't killed herself. And to top it off her mother; the bitch that had abandoned her as a child; had them play Whiskey Lullaby at her funeral! The whole mess was devastating to so many that loved her and cared for her. She climber my son's ladder and hung herself over his four-wheeler in their garage. Not caring that she had a 16 year old son who she was fostering; who would probably be the one who found her. My prayers go out to the family; of the man who killed himself. It doesn't matter why. it was no reason to do that the the people who loved him.
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• (¯`*•.¸,¸.•*´¯)o that is sooo sad..blessings to you and the family..how awful...i know it's been some time but no one ever truly heals from that(¯`*•.¸,¸.•*´¯)
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• thats very true
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Nov. 27, 2010