Are you tired of this?

"Oh my gosh! The bad black man was elected! He won't say the pledge! He's BFF's with terrorists! He's muslim! Oh lordie, I'm so terrified of another 9/11! Oh no!Boohoo, I'm moving to Canada!"

I doubt it will ever end, but isn't it nice to dream of a place where there are no ignorant weeners?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• God yes. I can't believe how many women are so childish and ignorant :( I am personally GLAD we will finally have a president that isn't an embarrassing Youtube clip every time he opens his mouth. I know it WILL get worse, probably the next two years here. It takes time to get things turned around, the last guy had 8 years to F it up. The budget for next year is already in place, policies take time to change, friendships take time to make and there is no quick fix for the economic problems. Instead of fighting amongst ourselves we would all make this world a little nicer by embracing the new president and admiring the challenge he is taking on. I hope he doesn't give up like so many Moms here have.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• lmao Rotf ....amen
    Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yes, when will you shut up already lol =P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Aww, Anon. I'd tell you to shutup too, but.....we don't know who you are!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• We live in a land where ignorant weeners voted in a president who can't even pass the security clearance because of his relationships with terrorist, radicals, anti Americans, racists!!!!!!!! We live in a land where ignorant weeners voted in a president who has the most liberal voting record in the Senate's history. Ignorant weeners voted in a president who is surrounded by corruption and his hands are filthy dirty with the Fanny Mae and Freddie Mack debacle. Ignorant weeners who wanted change......voted a president who is a Socialist / Marxist and who doesn't believe in the Constitution or the Laws of our great nation. Ignorant weeners who voted in a president with absolutely NO experience, and who puts not only our economy into a depression but puts our nation at a dangerous risk.............ignorant weeners who will be begging for change in 4 years!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• When the whole world seems to think Obama will be more rational to deal with, it tells me something. At least maybe we will see peace from the other countries, if we cannot get it from here.
    MadMom4808

Answer by MadMom4808 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• We live in a land of ignorant weeners who voted for Obama. Your young foolishness ignorant weenerness will destroy our nation and you'll reap what you have sewn! You'll see, we told you so and tried to warn you. But your young foolishness ignorant weener votes are just that ignorance!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I for one am so glad that my kids were part of history last night I let them stay up and watch it I say just keep posative and dont let anyone get you down embrace history
    Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• snopes.com, Anon. You should check it out.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Funny....youtube clips.....you must be talking about Barry and Michelle!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008