would you have another after...

your first baby is potty trained is it easier .. than having two babies in diapers?

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• For us, that's just the way the cards fell. Then again, we had originally planned on 2 1/2 years apart, and we potty trained DS right when he turned 2. So I think either way, he would have been out of diapers. I think it will be much easier than having to deal with diapers for 2, but some people prefer it. I think it really depends on the family. For some, kids closer together works best, and for some, further apart works best. Either way, you make it work! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:47 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Well, I have three in diapers, it's really not that bad, I usually just change everyone at once, chain diaper changes, lol. I also use cloth diapers, so the cost is negligible, I'm cloth diapering with a $150 stash =)

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:50 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• (¯`*•.¸,¸.•*´¯)At a time once i had two girls in diapers at once..man that was long ago it seems...but it wasn't too bad really and i potty trained them together...diapers weren't cheap i know that but..it wasn't too bad we would buy the big bags they had at that time of huggies and be okay for awhile...best of luck to you (¯`*•.¸,¸.•*´¯)
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 12:59 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It isn't hard to have more than one in diapers, but it probably would be easier to have only one in diapers. If I had had my way, I would have had my son potty trained before we had another, but this works out fine too!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 2:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2010