Squirming & Crying

Why does my 10 month old DS always squirm around and cry a lot when I change his diaper or his clothes??

Whats the huge deal?!!? He is absolutely FINE when I pick him up! UGH so frustrating...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Some kids are like that. And they may go through times when they're fine, and other where they squirm and fight you like crazy! Maybe that means you'll look into potty training early! The 3 day method, which we used, recommends 22 months. We did it when DS turned 2, and it was awesome. He was good most of the time for diaper changes, but sometimes, it would take several minutes to wrestle a diaper on him. I think most of us have been there! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:08 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Our daughter did this and our son now does it our doctor said it's mainly cause they wanna be up and playing not getting their bumb changed lol
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:22 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• my daughter is 3 and i still have to wrestle her into clothes while shes wailing away. i just got the advice to give them a choice of what they wear and ask them to help put it on. goodluck!
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 1:24 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I sing to the baby I take care of and he stops cold to listen. Then I work fast to finish the diaper change. Just an idea.............
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:10 AM on Nov. 27, 2010