doggie style pains tmi adult content

Okay so my all time favorite position and the last couple nights whenever we try it I get a super sharp pain in my stomach. Is it something I should wait out or see a doctor? It's very unbearable puts me into tears. Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Health

• Maybe he's hitting your cervix? It's not up against your stomach, but where exactly is the pain? That's the only thing I can think of, unless you're laying on your stomach in a weird way.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:12 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• if its unbearable than you should call your doctor and try staying away from the position for a while, try again in a few weeks and see how you do because sexual injuries are very common, it could be a result of rough sex.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:14 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• yea i agree he could be hitting your cervix or maybe its angeled and i would call the doc if you hurt that bad it could be something more..good luck to you(¯`*•.¸,¸.•*´¯)
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 1:16 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have this problem. I just have a baby a few months ago and the only position I can do it in is being on top (which I hate). I haven't talked to the doctor about it because I'm just happy I can have sex still!
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 1:22 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• For pain that severe you should see a doctor. When I had pains like that it was because I had cysts growing on my ovaries.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 4:04 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• yes, but i'm 33 weeks pregnant and know what is causing the pain! lol!
    i would suggest trying a different position and mentioning it to your dr.
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:21 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

asil

Answer by asil at 10:22 PM on Nov. 27, 2010