what do you think of your mother in law?

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• We tolerate one another..but that's about it. I don't deal well with two-faced people..and she hates that I confront her stupid crap she thinks I don't know about :)
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:23 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• love her to pieces :)
    granted, she can get under my skin...but so can most of the women in my life, ha!
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 1:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My ex mother in law was manipulative and a nut job. I have no issues with my current mom in law.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I secretly cant stand mine, but i try to be very nice to her because my hubby REALLY loves him mom and shes in our lives a lot
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:19 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Used to hate her but we misunderstood each other but we've talked and now we're super close
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 1:19 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I love my mother in law. She's the coolest thing since sliced bread. No j/k
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Mine speaks spanish exclusively, and I speak english. So I couldn't say, but I think she thinks I keep her grandchild away from her but really I'm just so busy with my new baby I don't even have time to see my mom.
    TawnyMarlow

Answer by TawnyMarlow at 1:20 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My MIL is pretty sweet, she is teaching me alot of her reciepes(which I'm thankful cause I am not a good cook), she likes to look out for our little family. I'm pleased to call her mom also!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 1:22 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Mine is a total nut job at times. I think she has a multiple personality disorder, and I know she is bi-polar. Sometimes she will be as good as gold for months at a time and just snap one day and call and try to say whatever she can think of to make you mad and try to get her to argue with her. It drives me crazy sometimes, DH has always been close with his mom and she acts like I am taking him away from her when really she is the one pushing him away when he is a grown man and doesn't want his mom up his ass 24/7. She will call him 4-5 times a day and always wants to know where he is going, who he is with, how he knows them...etc. It is absolutely 100% CRAZY!

BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:28 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• She's wonderful!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:33 AM on Nov. 27, 2010