Pain in pelvis

I am almost 50, had 2 vaginal births, one C section. Not sure what. I've been to several docs all telling me different things. I get pain in my pelvic area for days after I have intercourse. I am avoiding intercourse due to not wanting to have the pain. I have a fibroid at the top of my uterus, about the size of a plum. I also feel like I have to urinate all the time for days after this. I don't get an infection because I've been to doc for tests. Doctors don't seem to think it is the fibroid. I was reading up in IC, intersitial cystitis. I was thinking maybe it was this. Anyone out there think they know the problem? PS, sexual position makes it worse for me. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Health

• im not sure so i gave you a bump, good luck
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• The fibroid can definitely contribute. How are they treating it? I'm guessing that's a big contributor to the pain. Is the pain always in the same place? What kind of pain is it (if you had to describe it in words)?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:49 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• The pain feels almost like a bad pressure pain, or as if it's almost a bad muscular ache. The pain is in the entire lower pelvic region.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i'm not sure what to tell you... but heres a bump
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:20 PM on Nov. 27, 2010