ok now i am offically pissed off (language) adult content

I am fucking pissed at my DH...our anni was Nov.2nd and we did not celebrate for two to three weeks after ok fine i get it money blah blah blah however when we do finally go out we did some xmas shopping then went to dinner not even 30 mins into dinner he complained that his side and lower ab hurt so bad he wanted to come home shower the ngo to ER...so we leave early....we get home he showers and oh magically he feels better...then two days later he says to me ok so me n so & so are gonna go hang out since we havent in for ever...ok fine except umm you still have to take me and actually ENJOY being out with me...well whatev i let it go figuring ok he will go out for a little bit and come home boy was i fucking wrong...this sob had me take him to cash his check so i could bring the money home and him not spend most of it....to then have his friend meet us at the store i was shopping at FOR MY DH to pick him up so they can go out...i tell him youngest ds was sleeping in car wait here ill run in grab the stuff n be right back out i wasnt even in the store for ten fucking minutes for this asshole and his friend to bring the kids to me in the fucking check out line!!! mind you this is at about 630 this evening...he then calls me at about 1130 and tells me oh yeah we are headed to the other boat now i say oh so you wont be home till 5 or 6 he says well uh yeah!!!! are you fucking kidding me you love going out with me so you say but yet you cancel part way threw our date but when you and your fucking buddy go out you stay out all night!?!? as far as I am concerned YOU CAN STAY AT HIS HOUSE & HAVE HIM SUCK YOU OFF!!!! Im tired of him pushing off our time for bullshit reasons to then go out with his buddy like it is nothing....thanks for letting me vent I am just so pissed off at him these days

hiswifey0725

Asked by hiswifey0725 at 2:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• LET IT OUT GIRL!

I would just on about my business tomorrow and ignore him for a few days.

Men are SELFISH sometimes. They just don't get it do they?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I say get the girls together on his next payday and pop it on him that you are going out and will be back later. Stay out all night, get a hotel and have some mega fun, girl!! Let him see how fun it is to sit at home wondering when or if your gonna come back!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Breath girl...breath!!! I know the feeling...my husband won't do shit with me. Won't call me and when he does, cuts me off within 2 minutes and when we do go out, he's jittery and want to go home immediately. Now, on the contrary...when he was fucking the cum dumpster...he would race to go meet up with the nasty looking slut...he called her 20 times a day...sometimes being on the phone with her for 20...30 minutes. Today, we went to the mall with our daughter and he couldn't stand around with us long enough for her to look at some shoes but I know for a fact that he took the whore there and walked arm and arm all over the place with her. So, see...you think your situation is bad and it is because you are being neglected but it could be worse...at least he's not going out trying to have unprotected sex with some slut to then bring home an STD to you.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:36 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• WOW.. well.. first of all, look at it from the outside in. What is he getting from being with the boys that he doesn't FEEL he's not getting from you ? *NOTE: I am not saying you're NOT doing anything wrong. It is within him as to why he's wanting to be somewhere else rather than with you. I feel if you start doing the same, it will only make the situation worse. Not that you're not entitled to, but it will widen the gap between the 2 of you and if you're willing to risk that, then give it a try. If you're not, then try to key in on what he's getting out of being with them vs you.

As for Should,
    GIRL are you kidding me ???? You're still with him because ????? The CGW as you put it, was exciting and that was about it. She had nothing to complain about as she wasn't having to do all the dirty work aka clean, his laundry, take care of children etc.. She was also telling him every little thing he wanted to hear.
    MSUDawgMom

Answer by MSUDawgMom at 2:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• He sounds to me that he has alot of GROWING up to do and he may just not be ready for all this respondablity well guess what he made these children and know he has to help raise them no matter if he likes it or not. Tell him and remind him of that fact he made these children and he wasn't running out the door to to hang with the budies when you and him were in the bed making babies. To bad so sad for him he needs a wake up call. Leave his ass home with the kids and you leave and see how he deals with it.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:51 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• dont u hate men? my hubby n i use to do everythinggg together n hardly apart... 2 kids later..... i hardly exsist....
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 4:11 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Feel better now?

Answer by older at 10:51 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I am glad you got that out. Hope you feel better and hope your situation gets better. Don't let him take you for granted.
    notlott37

Answer by notlott37 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Wow if my hubs was like that I would be F*cking pissed off at him too and I would go out of my way to let him know I was pissed and he would have major sucking up to do to get back in my good graces! I like the other mom's suggestions of leaving the kids with him take his $ and go out and have a good time without him! Let him know that "what is good for the gander is good for the goose and if he don't like it- too F'ing bad!" Now he knows how YOU felt when he did it to you!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:40 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Granted my dh isnt/wasn't that bad he does it occasionally. And when he does? O he has to start damn near from scratch like oh he wants to have sex? Sorry first date, like when you first started dating. Speed things up if you want. And you know how pay backs a bitch... use it at your discretion.
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 1:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2010