Whats the average height and weight for a 19 month old babygirl ?

i have a 19 month old little girl the last time i weighed her she was 24 lbs and 31 inches tall is that average for a 19 month old little girl ..

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 2:36 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• it depends a lot on family history and whether she was born at term. there really isn't a blanket average for every kid. my girl was a preemie, she was 18 pounds and about 25 inches at 18 months. my boy is 2, 34 pounds and 38 inches tall. they were both within the 'normal range for age' according to the doctor.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 3:14 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I agree it depends on different factors! But AVERAGE is 24-27 lbs for weight and Height is 30-33 in
    mommakoehler88

Answer by mommakoehler88 at 6:23 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It is important that she is gaining weight and that she is not anemic (has enough iron). Iron is in the red blood cells and it carries oxygen to the brain and is important for brain development. It's better to be on the small end of the continuum as long as development is going well because we know that weight problems and health problems associated with weight can begin in the first few years. My 26 mo grandson only weighs 22 pounds. He has a medical condition that is causing him to be somewhat underweight but he is smaller than your little girl.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Depends on family members, genetics,etc. My son was 23lbs at 19 months old and 34inches tall.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i think my little girl was about 28 at 18months. there really isn;t a normal range. i think as long as she is growing an developing and not losing weight she should be fine. every child is so different. it really is difficult to compare children. i always thought my 20months old was just average height and actually a little smaller but then i saw this really tiny 2yr old so its just so difficult to comepare. nearly impossible. i know they don't grow as fast and the dr told me that at her age they usually graze more then eat actual meals.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:34 AM on Nov. 28, 2010