Fetal movements slowed down at only 19 weeks!

Baby used fto move all the time, but in the last day or so it's been rare. Is it something to worry about?
I tried juice, it doesn't help.

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Are you still feeling kicks? At least 1 or 2 an hour? Anything unusual going on for you?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Nothing unusual, but they arent every hour
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Drink some more juice and lay on your left side and try to calm down. If a couple hours go by and still nothing, call your doctor (even though they probably won't be much help). People always tell you to call your doctor, but mine always just says it's fine or labels it as "just another pregnancy pain". You gotta be bleeding up a storm for them to notice.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Baby might be sleepy today. I know with my son there were days that he wasn't as active. With this baby, I felt some major kicking and then it just stopped, or so I thought. My sister was listening to the baby and could see the baby jumping through my stomach. For some reason I just tuned it out. I just thought that my stomach was bruised feeling.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Oh I forgot to add that I am 18 weeks, not so far from you. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I feel okay if I can feel the baby a few times a day. I am 19 weeks. I definitely don't feel kicks every hour or two. This is something to worry about further in the pregnancy.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• as previously stated drink some juice...Apple juice especially and make sure it is cold then lay on your left side or just sit down still and quiet and relaxed you should feel some movement then...I actually went 2 days almost without feeling a single kick at about 19 weeks along and it kind of scared me till I drank a nice ice cold glass of apple juice and layed down and I started to feel him move a bit...also just cause you can't feel it doesn't mean they are not moving I saw this little one tossing and turning during an ultrasound but I couldn't feel a think it just depends on how hard or fast they are moving....hope this helps.....
    a_ramli05

Answer by a_ramli05 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2008