what does it mean if i started a week early and it only lasts 3 days and is light?

I am always regular and get my period every 28 days. My periods are Always heavy and last 5-7 days. i'm worried it could be implantation bleeding.

tld1221

Asked by tld1221 at 2:59 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's possible. If your period doesn't come when it's due, it might be worth testing. Or it could just mean that yoir period was a week early, and it was light for 3 days. Hopefully, it was the latter!! Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:01 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It might be implantation bleeding but then it could be a hormone imbalance. You should take a pregnancy test or call your doctor.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:13 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• If it is already past when you should have had your period then take a test. You very well could be pregnant. But it could also be that your cycle is changing up on you. That happens to a lot of women for various reasons. Good luck I hope you get the answer you are wanting the most.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2010