Embarrassing moment

What has been your most embarrassing moment while being intimate with your significant other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Farting while I came during our first 69. Luckily he was a good sport!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Once when he was down there....you know....dining, and well, I tried to tell him I had to stop for a minute but I couldn't talk cuz, well, he's really good so I tried to get up and that didn't work either and I ended up farting in his face! I couldn't stop it! And it wasn't one of those little ones either! It was loud, long and stunk really bad!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:04 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• OmG. I feel so sorry for the last two posters. Well, my most embarrassing moment would have to be when our 3 year old son walked in. Other than that, no farting or anything.. lol
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:38 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• LOL I had to bump the first two because THAT took guts to admit to farting. I would have to say when my pants ripped during a date....yep right in the butt crack too. Luckily I was on a double date and my friend loaned me her jacket to tie around my waist and we both feigned headaches and went home.....yikes......I mean RRRRIIIIIP

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• we bumped heads so hard that i got a black eye
    marbar74

Answer by marbar74 at 4:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I'd have to say farting, too. That killed me outta the mood (for awhile at least)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I'd have to say, FARTED super loud, he brings it out in me for some reason!!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Not my hubby, but a previous boyfriend, I accidentally kneed him in the chin and blacked both eyes. Pretty brutal. oops.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:23 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• we arent the most graceful of a couple. so sometimes we butt heads or he tried to be dominant and in control and toss me around and im like ya ok where is it im going and what position?? lmao thats my post till i can remember the most embarrassing thing.. sad i cant think about it....
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 4:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2010