So, how many pairs of pants are in your closet?

And how many is too many? I was just watching "What Not To Wear" tonight and Stacey & Clinton were talking about a few stylish pieces in your wardrobe that can be mixed and matched "endlessly". I feel like I can "mix it up" better if I have at least 7 pairs of pants to wear to work, and about 5 pairs to use for casual errand use. How about the rest of you?

Chocolatespring

Asked by Chocolatespring at 3:24 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have a ton of pants in my closet, only 1 fit me though, thanks to my last DD's birth. Ugh. 1 pair of jeans and sweat pants for me... and a wish to fit in the rest. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:27 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• That fit me at my current weight (which hasn't changed in about 5 years) I have about 20 pairs of pants (including jeans). At 4'11 3/4" I have to have everything tailored. If I find pair of pants or jeans that I LOVE I buy 2 pairs and have one hemmed for wearing with flats and one with heels. I then take a Sharpie marker and write "HH" on the tag of the one's to wear with heals. that way when I get ready for work in the morning I can easily identify which pairs or for whatever type of shoe I feel like wearing that day.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 4:19 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have 4 pairs of jeans. 2 pairs are riders jeans no waist gap comfort and 2 pairs from old navy the sweetheart pants. all of them are boot cut jeans because they seems to fit me best even though i always have to get them since they are long on the bottom.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 8:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have so many jeans. I wear them every day. I probably wear four pairs the most regularly. However I have a new rule, a new pair comes in and an old pair goes out.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have maybe...7?
    3 Fit me, without the use of a belt :)
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 11:03 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have 5 pair total, 2 hang in the closet, 3 in the drawer. At this very moment I'm 9 months pregnant and only 2 of them fit me. But I'm more of a skirt lady - I have 5 of those too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:04 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have about 10 pair up there, but I only like and wear 2!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:02 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have a few jeans dont know how many.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i have like five pairs in my closet only two fit since baby was born thats what i get going from a four to a twelve. man is it depressing ha ha
    Babybear89

Answer by Babybear89 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Three pairs of pants.....and twelve skirts!
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 8:57 PM on Nov. 27, 2010