why are you still up?

im up because i cant sleep because my hubby is gone for work for the weekend and i was talking to a friend i havent heard from in a long time.. ill be regretting tomorrow morning when my 1 years old son wakes me up at 7 or 8 am
;plol

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 4:08 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• im up because my hubby goes to school inline mostly at night , and i just cant slep. mabey you lucky and the baby will sleepin a little.
    marbar74

Answer by marbar74 at 4:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i'm up because I have twin girls that like to be awake and colicy from the hours of 11pm-6am
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 4:57 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I am up cause i just got up at 330 am cause I have to go to work. We have very high winds outside and I walk to work cause right now we only have one car and my hubby works nights and takes it and I work all day so he has the kids so I leave him the car. So ya here it is 5 am and i will see my Hubby for all of 5 minutes and then out the door i go till 4pm.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:13 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Well it is 9:37 am I got up about an hour ago.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I'm up because it's MORNING!! Still don't wanna be up though!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 27, 2010