Bump if you're a twilight fan

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 4:50 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• I just read Twilight. I was very disappointed. I can see why teenagers would like it, but I don't understand why older women would. I am going to see the movie. I usually prefer the book to the movie, but in this case I might enjoy it more with the actors and their acting. We will see. But I was disappointed and do not understand.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:27 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• honestly never saw the appeal of vampire stories even during all the hype.

Yes the actors were all very attractive, but that's not enough to make me wanna watch it.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:44 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm a fan and I can't wait for Eclipse to come out on DVD this week. Some of it is cheesy, yes. It is about teenagers. There is so much crazy drama with teens. I just like the story because I enjoy supernatural things.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• "...I don't understand why older women would. I am going to see the movie..."

Cougars lol

Yeah its okay for middle aged women to like hunky young men half their age, but if men do it to the young women, they are called pervs and pedophiles. Go figure. double standards. Youth and sexiness are attractive to both genders of any age group. Period. Society just needs to deal with it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Dec. 2, 2010