For the McCain Fans???????????

How do you feel this morning?
I didnt vote... If Obama would have been ProLife, I would have voted him in though...As a Christian I just couldnt.
And McCain, was just another Bush to me

motheronthego4

Asked by motheronthego4 at 11:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I have spent a good part of the morning reassuring folks that our God is in control of everything. A lot of people are expressing fear. By most estimations, we have as President a man who could not get security clearance to be inside the White House by any other means and who will now be living there. He will have access to every secret this country has. He does not believe that there is anything special about this country. He wants to rewrite the National Anthem. He refused to salute or pledge allegiance to the flag of the U.S.A. He freely admits to many Socialistic beliefs. What will be the outcome of all this is totally unknown. The people I know and love think it won't be good. I suspect the folks at Focus on the Family feel the same way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i feel very upset but it is what it is. i just hope he does better than the last :D
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 11:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am very disapointed I supported McCain because he understood the military families, wanted to increase our benifits. I just can not support someone who is for abortion it's against everything I stand for. I just hope it's not as bad as I think it will be.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 11:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I feel like 4 years is a long time for someone (and their cronies) to feed us doeses Socialistic Idealogy...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm disappointed, but not surprised that Obama won/McCain lost. I voted McCain because I don't trust that Obama has the experience to run our country. Yes, McCain is a lot like what we already have, but better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• NOTE: I'm not saying that either man is the devil. It's just an expression.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:25 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I feel very afraid, concerned and devistated. I feel as though this whole Nation let my children down. I just keep on praying...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2008