U dont like it

Did you ever not feed your baby foods that you dont like..

Patientchild3

Asked by Patientchild3 at 5:37 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was really good with my firstborn and gave him all sorts of stuff I'd never eat.. and he's my best eater now. I was lazy with my other kids and didn't give them as much variety (incase they didn't like it and wasted the money). They are picky eaters.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I never gave my kids baby food meat. It was just so disgusting to me, I couldn't do it.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:21 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I gave them alittle of everything.
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 6:56 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I don't cook things that I don't eat (liver, asparagus, Brussels sprouts) but they LOVE peanut butter and I HATE everything about it and I still give it too them. I guess it depends, b/c I wouldn't know how to prepare some things and wouldn't buy it b/c it would just go to waste. But they do like things I would never eat (fried green tomatoes) that they got at the sitter. So they are exposed to lots of diff foods b/c they are not with me all the time.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:59 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• yes.. peaches baby food.. just smelling it made me want to puke! but i fed them everything else
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 8:47 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have to agree w/ Zoeyis on that one. I exposed my kids to everything so they could decide. There are veggies that they like that I dont, and vice versa. Brocoli (sp?) is the only one I dont get that often b/c I HATE the smell of it! Barf! (sorry to the brocoli lovers out there) :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I gave them a taste of everything.

Answer by older at 9:21 AM on Nov. 27, 2010