Update on this whole pregnancy thing

i had period about a week ago. i had unprotected sex twice after that. mistake on my part!!! before i had my period i had naseau and weird feelings, now im cramping still and having the same feelings. but now its more of im hungry and i need to freaking pee. the hunger is like a major hunger pain. and i eat but i still am hungry??? the cramps though, feel like period cramps and i know i cant start my period, i just had one. some one PLEASE help me. i really want to know whats wrong. :( and the last couple of days i have been really moody especially today. HELP!!!

kacie193

Asked by kacie193 at 5:55 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you stated you period a week ago or you ended your period a week ago? Huge difference in my answer based on that.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:45 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Well sine you have no answered and I need to get my son to his horse lesson... If you are saying your period ended a week ago technically you would just now be ovulating. even if you are an early ovulating it would be too soon for a test to show up pos and for most women it would be way to soon to have symptoms. Depending on when you had the unprotected sex .... sperm/semen can reside inside the woman's body for several days (up to a week even) 'waiting' to fertilize. Count 4 weeks form the start date of your period and that is you test day. You may very well just be stressing your self out causing symptoms.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• You might want to call your doctor to be on the safe side because it could be a few different things.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:11 AM on Nov. 27, 2010