Did he get what he deserved?

I say yes! Break into someones home and make them fear for their lives in their own home and this is what ya get..

Wife shot, killed one intruder after her husband wounded
By Don Jacobs
Posted November 24, 2010 at midnight

Joshua Dexter Watson, 24, of Knoxville was killed during a South Knoxville home invasion robbery on Monday, Nov. 22. Watson and another intruder entered 210 Colonial Drive, and demanded drugs, then money. A struggle ensued and Watson was fatally shot by a woman who lived at the house.

For the sixth time in five months, there's been gunfire during a South Knox County home robbery.

The latest incident, Monday night, involved a woman shooting and killing a man with a lengthy criminal history during a home invasion robbery after the intruder had struggled with and shot her husband, authorities said Tuesday.

A second interloper escaped, apparently uninjured, and was being sought by police.

According to Knoxville Police Department spokesman Darrell DeBusk, the officers responded to the incident at 210 Colonial Drive at 8:47 p.m. Monday. A 4-year-old boy also lives in the home.

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 6:53 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think I would file this one under Occupational Hazard. I'm not one to say that he deserved it (that's God's job), but when you commit criminal acts you should expect that there will be some feedback from those you are trying to commit crimes against. I guess it's a good thing they had a gun in the house, otherwise the story would have likely been much different than it turned out.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:06 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Yep!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 6:55 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Yes! Break into my home and make me afraid.. you get what you get!.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• good for them
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:55 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Yes. Especially if my children are there. Moma bear mode!!
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 7:10 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Not to mention that they already shot dh.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 7:11 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Years ago, I used to hate the idea of a gun in the house, but my husband insisted that I take lessons in handling a gun. Now I would do the same thing. I wish more women would take a class, that also explains to you, the laws of your state. If this happened more often, I think it would lessen the home invasions.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:35 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Put this sign in your front yard ...

Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Did he get what he deserved? No. I don't believe any of us can answer that honestly but that is just my opinion because death is not something any of us have a right to choose over

***
    So the INNOCENT people sitting their OWN HOME, got what they deserved?! Really?! Why do we give CRIMINALS so many rights?! The criminals made a CHOICE, and the homeowners also made a choice!! What if it had ended badly for the homeowners, and the CRIMINAL chose to end the life of another?! Who gave him that right?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:54 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Had he not broken into her home and hurt her family he would still be alive. He made a choice to hurt people he got what he deserved. Anyone who breaks in my home would have the same result. Don't want to be shot don't break into my house pretty simple concept.

tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 10:34 AM on Nov. 27, 2010