How are CM and Myspace different?

I mean different in reality? Keeping in mind any site can say what is allowed or not but they can't necessarily verify or enforce a lot of it.

To me, there's far fewer teenagers here and the music stuff.

As far as who's joining or not, well that up for debate, but as long as they play nice, I don't really get my feathers ruffled over it. Anyone can post rules, but being able to verify it is something else. Not much point in having a restriction without any way to ..well.. restrict it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The atmosphere here on CM is more enjoyable & a whole lot more stress free. There's no drama unless u go seeking after it, there's no kidz on here messing up the whole thing, & best of all no obscene pics of folk on here that we would rather not see. U can post just about anything on here & won't no one get bent out of shape about it. I LOVE CM! It totally meet my needs.group hug

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• There's no MEN!! :) I prefer it that way.
    There's no DRAMA.
    There's no KIDS.

Works for me. I pick CafeMom over Myspace or Facebook any day!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Cafemom is cool with MANY features.. Myspace is sooo last year!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• "There's no MEN!! :) I prefer it that way. "

You sure? Didn't have to show ID when we registered.There's no way to know who's doing the typing. plenty of single and sahd's probably do come here for the same reasons we do but are forced due to the rule to not announce themselves just to be able to participate in here. Naive to think otherwise, imho. They may be a minority, but there are probably at least a few. This is a fast paced site and an excellent source of info and interaction for those that need it.

There's a alot of drama here, as well. You new? lol j/k
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• there is only drama if you hunt for it
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 8:40 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I am addicted to both CM and FB!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 9:18 AM on Nov. 27, 2010