Anyone watching The View?

...and is it crazy that I cried when Sherri cried? LOL.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Those Looney's make my day! :)

It was great to see her cry like that. She brought a bit of REAL humanity to the table. I see Elizabeth in a new light after her comments today. She's not as close minded as I thought she was. *kicks self in butt* I agree with the previous poster: maturity is an awesome color on Lizzy.
    Anonymous

• aww she did gotta go lol be back
    Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 11:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It's crazier that you watch that asinine show. Those women couldn't get along if they were paid. Hey, they are paid to get along, and still they can't. You know ol bigbutt Star is dying right now she can't be there to take up all the talk about her big black new President.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I am watching the view. I personally enjoy that they dont get along. Why would I want to watch a show where everyone has the same opinion and no one has the integrity to stand up for what they believe in? I think the view has had a large influence in this election by informing the people who watch it that may not normally care about politics.
    bbennington1

Answer by bbennington1 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i'm watching it, well it just went off, but LIZZY had a change of heart didn't she?
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Elizabeth wasn't crying fraud and crap like a lot of people on here have. She handled it very well. Maybe she really can be a good, mature adult.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• elizabeth took the high road- yet joy still had to get a few snyde remarks in.
    sonshine456

Answer by sonshine456 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• hEY AKIN WHAT THE HELL IS YIUR PROBLEM STOP CRYING ALREADY MAN YOUR WARING YOURSELF OUT WITH ALL THE HATE.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 6:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• *YOUR
    savvya

• I have a theory that akin posts on here so frequently because no-one will talk to her in "real life..."
    Anonymous