Would you like...?

...an opportunity to be all bragadocious about your kids? Well - here it is! Brag away! What's the newest scoop on your kiddos?

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 11:13 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• Maleah is 91/2 months old and I couldn't be more proud! She's crawling, standing solo, walking along the furniture. She's saying "Mama, Dada, Puh-Puh (Papa), Buh (Bye), and Ha (Hi)" along with waving hello and goodbye. She's (finally) blowing kisses, and just last night started doing this thing we taught her (for no reason, other than that it is cute) where she puts her hand over her mouth (or sometimes her nose, or forehead) and says "Oh!"
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Well Abby made it through a grocery trip to Walmart in her panties and didn't leak a drop! We have been struggling with potty training FOREVER. I was so excited!!!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 11:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Lily who is 5 has started to make her bed all by herslf every day without being asked and got the vacuum cleaner out yesterday and wanted to vacuum the living room all by herself!
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Hunter is SO SMART! And he's the most beautiful boy on the planet! Don't believe me?? Go check out my pictures!

kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:43 PM on Nov. 5, 2008