My fiance and i are trying to get pregnant and its hard keeping faith i need help!

We have been trying to concieve for 4 months now and its getting really frustrating...We both want another child and cant wait but it seems like we are being forced to lol..

CarlysMom87

Asked by CarlysMom87 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in General Parenting

• it took us 6 months to have our 2nd child. we were trying so hard and every month i would get so upset so at 4 months in i told him to forget it its just making me crazy. we decided to just have fun not make it so much a have to chore type feeling and it took away the pressure. well needless to say two months later i was pregnant. just let it come and have fun cause trust me with 2 its alot harder to get that fun time! :D

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 11:21 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I know it's alot easier said than done, but unfortunately this is one of those things will come in time. Don't stress about it and be patient because when the time is right, it will happen.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• relax it took six months for hubby and i to get prego, you have to know when you are ovulating
    i used the ovulating system on line and followed it tha is how i got pregnant in September.You can contact me if you want ill tel you more,
    jeadra

Answer by jeadra at 7:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008