pregnant after 4 months of having a c section

has anyone ever had this happen to them? if so what happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i am pregnant right now. My daughter was born dec. 26 07 i found out i was pregnant may 10 08 and i am due jan 12th 09 with this one. me myself am having problems right now that hav to do with it. i'm having contractions and its very painful but they say the baby is fine. it puts more pressure on your incision so be expectant of a lot of pain in that area. My baby likes to lay right were my insicion is.

But i have heard of people having no problems like the lady above. They are thinking mine will come early because of whats going on.
    Anonymous

• No, but I got prego after 6 months and things are going well. This will be my third c-section, all pretty close together. The first time was 9 months after... You will be okay, the doc will take good care of you. I wouldn't worry about the surgery, the only problem is sometimes it might hurt when the belly starts to get big
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• HAPPENED TO ME!!! Everything turned out just fine. Had my son late April 07 via c-section found out i was preg. again Aug 07. My 2nd son was born late April 08 - via c-section due to fetal distress otherwise I would of had a VBAC.
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008