What have you found in your bathtub? My son throws everything in the bathtub!

My dear child (1yr old) loves to throw things in the bathtub. It probably would have been the toilet but I put a stop to that after the 1st time. What have I found in the bathtub; toys, day pads, my check book, lotion, 2 snack goldfish, can of green beans,toilet paper, lipstick, 1 sock, 1 shoe (went to daycare that day with 1 shoe), reading glasses (which I got a headache looking for), croissant, and the list will continue to go on...

What about you!

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes!!! I found most of that in the bathtub too. My favorite was that I filled the tub to give him a bath. I did leave him alone for a SPLIT second to grab a towel and I come back to see him looking in the bathtub and completely intrigued by something. I looked in the tub to see my phone sitting on the bottom, but I had just received a text and it was glowing. My son thought that was SO COOL!!! If he could talk he would've said "Look mom!! My bathwater is glowing!!!" Thank god it was a Nokia T-mobile trac phone and it wasn't even phased by sitting on the bottom of the bathtub!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• LOL! That is so cute!
    Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Nov. 27, 2010