Let's talk about kids...

Are they getting jazzed about Christmas yet?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• My grown kids get jazzed because I do, I am the only one with the spirit around here!!!!!

Answer by older at 9:58 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My son is 2yr old and I can't keep him away from the Christmas Tree he sits there in awe.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 10:05 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• mine has been since halloween was over.lol we're gonna decorate tomoroe but alot of my friends did already.
    firewife1

Answer by firewife1 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• mine are 2 and 3...they're not really jazzed about the day, but in the car christmas music is always begged for.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:06 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My 3 year old will get a kick out of it this year. He doesn't really remember what Christmas is. My 8 month old will love looking at the lights on the tree. =D
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:15 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My son already is telling us what he wants. Good part? These things he wants already bought and stuffed in a closet right now. We are done x-mas shopping!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I can't imagine my grown kids or grandkids getting jazzed about anything

Answer by admckenzie at 12:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My daughter is almost 2 1/2 and she is already feeling the Christmas spirit. It's so funny, we have 2 Santas on the dining room table and we usually have candles lit there. So she keeps going into the dining room and singing "Happy Birthday to you, Santa" and then trying to blow out the candles....too cute. Our house is decorated with a lot of stuff, so it's impossible to come in here without feeling the Christmas spirit! I can't wait to decorate outside!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 27, 2010