I am so silly.

My husband just told me he was going to Walmart to get some lights so I said have fun! I am in the office then I remembered we need oj and some milk. So I called him! He is in the living room. I could hear him answer his phone. LOL. I still talked to him like he was gone.
What is the silliest thing you have done recently? Have you made your self smile?

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 10:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You sound so care free. How refreshing.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:07 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• A few days ago I was feeling really stressed, I usually handle stress really well. This day though I had just picked my son up from daycare and I was tires. So we get home and as I'm putting is pajamas on he's throwing a tantrum, throwing himself on the floor and everything. So I guess the stress just go to me next thing I know I'm laying next to him crying...on the floor...we both cried for about 2-3min together. So I thought someone has to be the responsible one here and get up. Next thing I know my son is siting up next to me (While I'm still crying) stroking my hair. I guess he was the responsible one. I just started cracking up.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• lol I do that too...there have been times when i have been to lazy to get out of my chair or bed so I just call my husbands cell to tell him to bring me a drink lol...

I had to have a procedure done on my chest almost 2 weeks ago and now I have patches over it... well we when to change it and I see green stuff around all the edges of the packing and started freaking out thinking that theinfection was back ( the infection was also green when they did the procedure) ........

Anyways I was freaking out becasue it was thanksgiving and my Drs was closed and I was just worried about it ( I am a paranoid person) ... I even called my mom ( who is a nurse) and everything..... then I felt pretty stupid when I realized my shirt was green and it had just "leaked" onto the patch lol
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 10:12 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• We were out black friday shopping and my husband needed to write something down while I was checking out. So I (being the sleep deprived person I was) suggested he use the pen that goes to the credit card machine. You know...the pen you use on the touch pad to sign for your purchase? I felt like an idiot as soon as I realized what I suggested. And the cashier was trying to hard not to laugh since it was at Macy's and they are supposed to be classy. Lol!!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:12 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• The other day I was talking w/my husband. I went into the kitchen. Came back through the hall. Wasn't paying attention to the computer room. Was standing in front of the bookcase, looking for a book. Kept on talking. I stood there for a good 10min. I finally looked in the computer room. He was not there. I went looking for him. He had taken the dogs out. I never did find my book.
    glamlady

Answer by glamlady at 10:25 AM on Nov. 27, 2010