how many of you are on facebook?

I think it is a bit high schoolish and is a waste of time, causes problems in marriages and friendships

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do, but I am never there!

Answer by older at 10:01 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I am on, but I think about deactivating my account every other day. I agree that it causes problems, but there are a few positives for me.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:05 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I do... but I think the only people that it causes problems for are the ones that already have drama in their lives...

just because you make a profile, doesnt automatically mean you will all of a sudden have drama in your life - the people that have facebook problems ( I will bet you anything ) have the same problems off line...

I have had my profile for like 4 years and have never had a problem...I have every single person I went to elementary school with ( we went to a very small school) , alot of people from high school, the women I babysit for, alot of family ( even ones i havent seen since I was little) , and even a few people from church .
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 10:06 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I do and i have no problems. I just block the posts of those that get nutso

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I'm like the Lady above.I've had FB a long time too, You can have alott of Drama if u make it.I have found so many school friends!we enjoy eachother and the main thing that's important with using FB is to make sure u use the message box with private things with another.I have my days when I enjoy but have had times to I would just as soon deactivate it too!
    karencrouch

Answer by karencrouch at 10:19 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I had a facebook account up until a couple months ago. I just decided to cancel it because it seemed like a waste of my time. My DH has one though which he uses to stay in touch with friends from his hometown and college.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I have it to keep in touch with friends from far off. I don't get on as much as I used to though.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:53 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I am and it has not caused any problems in my relationship.
    WhitleyLyles

Answer by WhitleyLyles at 11:16 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Yeah...I started it to keep track of the kids coming and goings but ended up having friends of my own and even found people.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:51 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I'm on FB. No drama, but I don't have drama in real life, either.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:12 PM on Nov. 27, 2010