Another question, Only feel baby move on left side, normal?

I posted a question about my baby not really moving right now... I wanted to ask this too though.
When I do feel it move, it's only ever on my left side, every now and then I will feel a low kick but it's very rare. Is it normal?

I hope I feel something soon! I'm 19 weeks and not bleeding or anything, just no movement

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 11:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When I was pregnant my son never moved from the spot he was in. I don't think I actually felt the baby truly "kick" until I was farther along then 19 weeks. Anyway, that being said my son was ALWAYS on the left side and never moved. It must have been comfy for him there. lol Don't worry momma! Everything is fine.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 11:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i started feeling my son around 16 weeks but really strong around 20 weeks or so. I used to only feel him on the left side and really low, now hes always on the right side and high. The baby will usually favor a side . Dont worry about it, as long as you're feeling him move its good. And you're still pretty early. He may be moving but you may not feel everymovement. Just depending on how hard he is kicking and where.
    I am 29 weeks and I barely distinguished the difference between when my baby is kicking, moving, and hiccuping.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I never did the kick count, I thought it was a waste of time. I knew the baby was moving, It was good. But I did notice on my last pregnancy, which was a little high risk that I count only feel in the left lower quadrant. I could see them kick more than I could fell it.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 2:44 PM on Nov. 5, 2008