Do these names sound ok together?

DD #1 is Laila (Layla)

possible DD #2 Stella

Do Laila and Stella sound ok together? Or are the two names ending in "a" a little overkill? I am having a very hard time finding girls names that I like and sound ok together. Our last name is Earley so I can't have any girls names that end in y, ie, ee, ect. It's making things very difficult lol.

the other girls name we are highly considering is Quinn. However, I'm afraid she'll be called "queen" her whole life. So we probably won't choose that one, even though we love the name.

Please be nice. Thank you.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Baby Names

• I love each name individually, but together I must admit, sounds a bit too much to me (but hey that's my opinion, right hahah). Both of my daughter's names end with "A" and one thing that I had troubles with was middle names because I loved a lot of middle names I had picked out that ended in "A" as well.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:46 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i love both of those names .... I think they sound fine, I think it is just where you are thinking too much about it lol
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 10:29 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It's ok together, maybe a slight tongue twister for some with all of the lala's between the two. Quinn is a very nice name too. I like Grace, and think Laila and Grace sound cute together. Good luck- tough decision! :)
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I really like Quinn and Laila. I'm not fond of Stella. Congratulations and Best Wishes.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 10:47 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Lol yeah you're probably right!
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• We have a Grace in the family already. I do like the name though.
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• i like the letter 'a' at the end. a friend of mine ended all 4 of her kids names in 'a'...(spaced out in the last answer lol)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Laila and Lauren sound cute!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• It is a bit of a mouthful, I tried saying the names out loud and it came out something like lalalalaly...lol I like the name Laila though, How about Laila Quinn?
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:08 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• My daughters name is already Laila. I'm looking for a name for my next daughter (if it's a girl). I'm thinking about using Quinn for my next dd's first name, I'm just afraid that people will call her queen instead. Thanks for the input though.
    Namaste17

Comment by Namaste17 (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Nov. 27, 2010