Way too much info!!! adult content

My period is two weeks late---but---I had a tubal ligation two years ago, I am in the process of losing weight, and I have thyroid issues. I have no reason to think I am pregnant EXCEPT that (and this is gross, sorry) when I have a BM I bleed a little bit. At first I thought my period was coming BUT it has been over a week of this. And the last time this happened was when I was pregnant with my oldest.

EDITTED TO ADD--that blood is not from the  "bottom", I guess just from the strain of trying to go.  And only enough to show when I wipe.  Again, sorry about the TMI.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Health

• Take a test to be sure, unless you have no parts you can get pregnant.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 10:57 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• tubes can connect again. My aunt had a tubal done 3 years ago and had my cousin last year. Take a test and contact a doctor about the bleeding..
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 11:00 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• take a test and call your doc about the bleeding. when i would get my cycle. I never bled from my bottom while having a BM... and i have thyroid issues as well..... talk with your doc about hat as well....
    mamaof2n1angel

Answer by mamaof2n1angel at 11:03 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Sometimes weight loss ( especially if drastic) can interfere with your cycle. Also , if you are eating a lot of healthy food , the possibility that you have been consuming a fair amount of fiber could be the reason your BM has a little blood. Sometimes when we strain too much a little tear or fisher can be the result and blood is noticeable. Those are a few possibilities , But as with Any situation like yours , i would definitely recommend a trip to the doctor .

sulkygirl79

Answer by sulkygirl79 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• If you're restricting your calories too much, you can suppress ovulation, which can mean you miss your period. That's one possibility.
    Sometimes, your tubes can reconnect. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen. Your best bet is to take a test. If it's negative, you can try calling your doc.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:38 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• loosing weight can cause your period to be late, and bleeding after stressing to go could be a tear or hemorroid. it sounds odd, but get a mirror and see if you can see one, ... i would get checked out just to be sure.
    asil

Answer by asil at 10:12 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• The only way to tell for sure it a test.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 11:53 PM on Nov. 27, 2010