me vs. my hub & sis

about 6 months ago my husband cheated on me with my twin sister. is there any way to get over that?without seperating.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Im not sure about with family but I will tell you that my dh cheated on me and I was not happy. However I found it in me that I truely love my dh and want the best for my family. After I was done being mad at him we sit down and talked about it and then he explained himself and today while I still have my worries we are still together and happy. He is realy trying to make up for it even though I asked nothing just an explanation as to why. Once I knew why I then decided to fix it and like I said we are happy now.
    ChristianBabe87

Answer by ChristianBabe87 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• HEEEEEELLLLLLL TO THE NO!!!! WHEN DID YOU FIND OUT??? YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN LEFT HIS ASS.
    NATTY567

Answer by NATTY567 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yeah dump his ass to the curb....hello>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Cheating is bad enough, but to cheat on you with your sister!!! He obviously has no respect for you. You would be crazy to stay with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• oh gosh. i have a twin sister, and it wouldve been over the moment i found out. that is just sick. you dont need him. obviously he doesnt care about you if he's going for your sister.
    cheating is one thing, but your SISTER? oh goodness... good luck. im sorry that happened to you.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My husband cheated on me with my brothers wife while I was predo with our son Message me if you really need to takl I have been through it. My husband and I have worked through it and Got back together and our son will be 2 in 3 weeks. Good lUck
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• HELL NO! FORGET BOTH OF THEM. THEY ARE TWO SHADY ASS NO GOOD PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T NEED IN YOUR LIFE! FORGIVE YOUR HUB & SIS, AND THEN FORGET BOTH OF THEIR ASSES! TAKE THE GARBAGE OUT AND KEEP IT MOVING!
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 11:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I've heard from others that it is possible to get over it without separating for good. A little space for a while might help though. Your hubby and sister will really have to prove to you that it will not happen again and work to gain your trust back. You have to be willing to let them. That is, after they recover from being beaten to a bloody pulp.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm sooo sorry for you. I know that's not what you want to hear but WOW. IMO, it is bad enough that he cheated & yet you may be able to fix things between you 2 - he was VERY WRONG but your sister on the other hand - SHE should have known better. What the hell was she thinking??? My heart goes out to you oh gosh. I'm sorry I can't be more help.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 12:47 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Sense you don't want to leave him..Pretend it never happened..Go about your life like it never happened...Talk to your sister it was not just her fault. Your DH had something to do with it to.

Answer by louise2 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008