What is your favorite OPK?

Why do you like it? What makes it easy to use? How much is it? Thanks!

CayShek

Asked by CayShek at 11:31 AM on Nov. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• What is an OPK?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:34 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• I used cheap store brand ones for the most part then bought on pack of the $50 digital ones as a 'double check' for when I thought I had a pos. on the cheap ones. The ones with the lines were hard for me to read well. The instructions were if the second line was as dark or darker than the control line it was a surge and I had the hardest time deciding if the lines were the same color or not! The idea was for the expensive ones to last for a few months while I continued to use the cheap ones but I ended up getting pregnant the first month we used them! lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:34 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Ovulation Predictor Kit.

I wanted to add that there are free ways to track your most fertile days to. You can go by cervical mucus and by basil body temp. I don't know much about those methods(I wish I had at the time) but there are some women on here who are very knowledgeable in that department.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:39 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• o haent used1
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010